We're Hiring - Registrar & Customer Services Administrator
IHFA are seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join our team.
IHFA are responsible for the upkeep and promotion of the pedigree herdbook for the Holstein Friesian cattle in Ireland.
The company are looking to hire a Registrar & Customer Service Administrator to add to our team. This person will assist in the registration of animals into the Herdbook as well as other member service and marketing tasks.
This position requires understanding of agriculture and dairy farming. A working knowledge of the Holsten Friesian breed and providing farm services is an advantage but not essential as all training will be provided. This is a full-time role for a 12 month contract and a part time role could be considered for the right candidate.
Duties will involve
- Registering pedigree cattle in the Holstein-Friesian Herdbook
- Solving member queries
- Assisting the marketing team
- Representing IHFA and promoting the organisation on-farm and at events
- Providing customer service
- General administration duties
The successful applicant will require:
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and meet deadlines
- Excellent phone manner and IT literate
- Must be a team player
- Agricultural experience and/or qualifications a distinct advantage
Job Type: Full-time position for a 12 month contract. Pay – commensurate with experience.
Hybrid working model available after training period. Based in our office in Clonakilty, Co Cork.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV. Closing date April 21th, 2023.