All Ireland Photo Competition 2021
Now open for entries – IHFA All Ireland Photo Competition 2021
We are now accepting entries for the All Ireland Photo Competition 2021. This is a judgement of the quality of an animal photographed. This is not solely a photographic competition as the classification of the animal will also be considered in the case of in-milk animals.
In a change to the to the standard All Ireland Awards rules, we are looking for the following –
- Animals to be photographed UNHALTERED
- Animals can be washed but not body clipped. Clipping of head, udder and tail is allowed.
- ¾ rear view photographs only for in-milk animals, classes 4 – 10
- Side view photographs only for calf classes 1 – 3
- One photograph per entry, per breeder, per class
There are ten classes to enter and they are
- Heifer born after 1st Jan 2021
- Heifer born between 1st July & 31st Dec 2020
- Heifer born between 1st Jan & 30th June 2020
- All Ireland heifer in milk born between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2019
- All Ireland 3yr old cow in milk born between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2018
- All Ireland 4yr old cow in milk born between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2017
- All Ireland 5yr old cow in milk born between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2016
- All Ireland mature cow in milk born on or before 31st Dec 2015
- Irish Pure Friesian – Heifer in milk
- Irish Pure Friesian – Cow in milk
The closing date for entry is July 23rd. Send your entries by email to email@example.com or by post marked All Ireland Photo Competition to IHFA, Ballymacowen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork.
Download your entry form and full terms and conditions