IHFA Premier Bull Show & Sale 2024
The IHFA Premier Bull Show & Sale will be held on Wednesday the 27th of March 2024 at Kilmallock Mart, Co. Limerick. Closing date for entries is the 8TH OF MARCH to allow for inspections of bulls before the sale. Online entry form can be submitted here
STANDARDS OF ENTRY
• All entrants must be within 60 day TB test
• All animals must be tested BVD negative (Animal Health Ireland National BVD Programme)
• Bulls showing visible signs of ringworm will not be allowed to compete
MINIMUM STANDARDS OF ENTRY
• Both the Dam & G.Dam must be classified GP83 or better
• The Dam to have a minimum of 600kgs combined Fat & Protein (total solids in one lact.)
• Dam on 1st lactation (heifers), a minimum of 500kgs combined Fat & Protein will qualify
• Pure Friesian Dam to have a minimum of 500kgs combined Fat & Protein (total solids)
• Pedigree Certificates must be issued for all entrants.
• Age criteria – bulls born between Aug 2022 & Feb 2023)
• Recommended that bulls should be >150 EBI & Dams 3.5% Protein
All bulls will be pre-inspected before the sale to determine that they are of a Quality standard for a Premier Sale.
Entries to be submitted using the online form which can be found here. To facilitate any extra information, an exhibitor who so wishes may submit any extra relevant information and up to a maximum of three photographs. This information will be printed opposite the bull’s pedigree. Ownership details will be catalogued in accordance with CMMS data.
ENTRY FEE = €200 per animal with a refund of €100 on attendance at the sale. If you wish to include an ‘Extra information page’ in the catalogue, there is an additional cost of €30 per page. (Fees will be taken by direct debit)