47th Annual IHFA Premier Bull Show & Sale
Entries are now open for the 47th Annual IHFA Premier Bull Show and Sale.
The show and sale is set to take place at Central Auctions, Nenagh Mart on Wednesday 30th of March and entries are now open.
Eligibility criteria includes –
- All Entrants must be within 60 day TB test
- ALL ANIMALS MUST BE TESTED BVD NEGATIVE (ANIMAL HEALTH IRELAND NATIONAL BVD PROGRAMME)
- Bulls with clinical signs of infectious disease(s) including Ringworm, Warts, Facial warts, fungal or viral infections will not be accepted for entry.
Minimum standards of entry
- Both the Dam & G.Dam must be classified GP83 or better
- Dam to have a minimum of 600kgs combined Fat & Protein(total solids in one lact.)
- Dam on 1st lactation (heifers), a minimum of 500kgs combined Fat & Protein will qualify
- Pure Friesian Dam to have a minimum of 500kgs combined Fat & Protein (total solids)
- Pedigree Certificates must be issued for all entrants.
- All bulls must be positive on EBI
- Age criteria -bulls born between Aug 2020& Feb 2021)